Start of main content
Investment OptionsExplore the broad range of investment options available to help you achieve your retirement goals.
About Your Investments
Your plan includes an investment lineup with a diverse array of options. These investment choices represent a broad spectrum of asset classes and risk/return characteristics to allow you to tailor your account to meet your particular financial goals and match your investing style.
Fund Fact Sheets are available via the links on this page. Select a fund name from the list to view a PDF ( ) fact sheet that offers a closer look at more details about the fund’s performance, fees, and underlying investments. Footnote. A star or asterisk in the fund fact name indicates a registered mutual fund. End footnote.
- Invesco Diversified Dividend R6 LCEFX*PDF file opens in new window
- Columbia Small Cap Value Fund I Y CSVYX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard 500 Index Admiral VFIAX*PDF file opens in new window
- Calvert US Large Cap Core Rsprb Idx I CISIX*PDF file opens in new window
- PGIM Jennison Growth Z PJFZX*PDF file opens in new window
- Lord Abbett Developing Growth R6 LADVX*PDF file opens in new window
- Lazard International Strategic Eq Instl LISIX*PDF file opens in new window
- Harding Loevner Instl Emerg Mkts I^ HLMEX* PDF file opens in new window
- Cohen & Steers Instl Realty Shares CSRIX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Wellington™ Admiral™ VWENX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire Inc Instl VITRX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2015 Instl VITVX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2020 Instl VITWX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2025 Instl VRIVX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2030 Instl VTTWX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2035 Instl VITFX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2040 Instl VIRSX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2045 Instl VITLX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2050 Instl VTRLX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2055 Instl VIVLX*PDF file opens in new window
- Vanguard Instl Trgt Retire 2060 Instl VILVX*PDF file opens in new window
- Baird Aggregate Bond Inst BAGIX*PDF file opens in new window
- Ave Maria Bond AVEFX*PDF file opens in new window
- Guaranteed Income Fund PDF file opens in new window
Your "investor profile" can help you choose the right mix of investments for your situation. This quiz can help.PDF File opens in a new window
Fund Fact Sheet User Guide
Select a fund name for a PDF ( ) fact sheet containing details about the fund's performance, fees and underlying investments.
Archdiocese of Chicago 403(b) Retirement Plans for Priests and LaityDownload the Fund Fact Sheet User Guide
All investing involves various risks, including the possible loss of principal. You can lose money by investing in securities.
The target-date is the approximate date when investors plan to retire and may begin withdrawing their money. The asset allocation of the target-date funds will become more conservative as the target-date approaches by lessening your equity exposure and increasing your exposure in fixed income investments. The principal value of an investment in a target-date fund is not guaranteed at any time, including the target-date. There is no guarantee that the fund will provide adequate retirement income.
A target-date fund should not be selected solely based on age or retirement date. Before investing, participants should carefully consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses, as well as their age, anticipated retirement date, risk tolerance, other investments owned, and planned withdrawals.
The stated asset allocation may be subject to change. It is possible to lose money in a target-date fund, including losses near and following retirement. Investments in the funds are not deposits or obligations of any bank and are not insured or guaranteed by any governmental agency or instrumentality.View all Financial Disclaimers
Investors should consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. The prospectus, and if available, the summary prospectus, contains complete information about the investment options available through your plan. Please call 877-778-2100877-778-2100 for a free prospectus and if available, a summary prospectus that contains this and other information about our mutual funds. You should read the prospectus and the summary prospectus, if available, carefully before investing. It is possible to lose money by investing in securities.
Shares of the registered mutual funds are offered through Prudential Investment Management Services LLC (PIMS), Newark, NJ, a Prudential Financial company. Prudential Retirement is a Prudential Financial Business. Retirement Counselors are registered representatives of PIMS.
The Guaranteed Income Fund (GIF) is a group annuity product issued by Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (PRIAC), Hartford, CT 06103. Amounts contributed to the contract are deposited in PRIAC's general account. Payment obligations and the fulfillment of any guarantees specified in the group annuity contract are insurance claims supported by the full faith and credit of PRIAC. PRIAC periodically resets the interest rate credited on contract balances, subject to a minimum rate specified in the group annuity contract. Past interest rates are not indicative of future rates. This product is neither a mutual fund nor a bank product. The obligations of PRIAC are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal governmental agency. Contract form # GA-2020-IA-0805 or state variation thereof.
Prudential Retirement is compensated in connection with this product when general account investment returns exceed the interest credited on contract balances. Prudential Retirement may earn fee revenue in addition to the foregoing compensation if your plan has agreed to pay contract charges, which are sometimes paid in respect of plan and participant recordkeeping and distribution services. For some plans, Prudential Retirement uses a portion of its aggregate compensation to satisfy the plan's request for allowances and for payments to defray plan expenses. If Prudential Retirement's aggregate compensation from this product and from other plan investment products exceeds the costs of servicing your plan, Prudential Retirement earns a profit; otherwise we incur a loss.
Frequent exchanging between plan investment options may harm long‐term investors. Your plan or the plan's investment funds may have provisions to deter exchanges that may be abusive. These policies may require us to modify, restrict or suspend purchase or exchange privileges and/or impose redemption fees.
Amounts withdrawn, except for qualified withdrawals from a Roth 403(b), are generally taxed at ordinary income tax rates. Amounts withdrawn before age 59½ may be subject to a 10% federal income tax penalty, applicable taxes and plan restrictions. Neither Prudential Financial nor any of its affiliates provide tax or legal advice for which you should consult your qualified professional.
Participants using the Retirement Income Calculator should consider other assets, income and investments (e.g. equity in a home, Social Security benefits, individual retirement plan investments, etc.) when assessing the adequacy of the estimated income stream as provided by this tool. The Retirement Income Calculator is hypothetical and for illustrative purposes only and is not intended to represent performance of any specific investment, which may fluctuate. There is no assurance that retirement income objectives will be met. You can lose money by investing in securities.
Archdiocese of Chicago 403(b) Retirement Plans for Priests and Laity Plan Resources & Quick Actions
SIGN UP FOR AN ONLINE ACCESS
Register to review your account details.Create an online accountopens in a new window